fmx ramp all size and mabe skate ramps

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karloz1991

Reaction score
hey guys im a aprentice boilmaker and fabicater me and my boss have been talking bout making ramps in melb we havnt dicussed on wat prices they are goin to be but could be round 1000 to 2000 depends on what size and sort you want it can be welderd with tig or mig can be cheacker plate surface marine ply or mesh skate ramp can be made as well if u are interested delivery is possible round australia at the moment still working out prices and if people are in demind of them let me know if you are interested and let me no what size ramp skate or half pipe you want and ill get back to you asap and we can work out wat style is your style

catch

Post this on a few other websites as well mate. Mainly fmxaustralia. Will get a tonne of interest.

Just to let you know though, I think ARD start off at around the 2 grand mark and they are the best in the business. May want to suss out the competition and what they are charging before committing to a price.

I think your on to a gold mine if you get the prices spot on. ;)

Post this on a few other websites as well mate. Mainly fmxaustralia. Will get a tonne of interest.

Just to let you know though, I think ARD start off at around the 2 grand mark and they are the best in the business. May want to suss out the competition and what they are charging before committing to a price.

I think your on to a gold mine if you get the prices spot on. ;)

Spot on Vert this market is wide open :cool:

Also maybe think about makin a cheaper ,smaller ramp more portable,movable ..... a mini popper with extendable legs so you can adjust the pop :D

ARD do a mini ramp , it has a folding section on top but I don't think it's adjustable at the legs .... I see heaps of ramps with sh@t stuffed under em for more pop all the time,maybe someones done it but I have'nt seen it :cool:

Spot on Vert this market is wide open :cool:

Also maybe think about makin a cheaper ,smaller ramp more portable,movable ..... a mini popper with extendable legs so you can adjust the pop :D

ARD do a mini ramp , it has a folding section on top but I don't think it's adjustable at the legs .... I see heaps of ramps with sh@t stuffed under em for more pop all the time,maybe someones done it but I have'nt seen it :cool:

If you could make a popper ramp with the legs as suggested by Dreadful (I haven't seen it, awesome idea) for roughly say between $1200 to $1400.

CHA CHING!!!

hey guys thanks for the tips well tell boss asap the boss has decided to build the fmx ramp starting off with the aussie comp at $1500 with checker plate and if u want it glavinised have to let us no b4 we start we have been making plans on wat size ramp and to adjust them as well the aussie comp can be split into 2 to 3 parts so more easyer to travel with we can also make portable up and down ramps for minis at the moment till we get more space in the shed if ur are intertesed give me a pm and ill give u mine and my boss number if u want a ramp tell all ur mates

Latest posts

Back