freerice.com

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mintard

Reaction score
FreeRice

My mate showed me this site, and you answer questions, and every question you get right, earns 20 grains of rice, and they give the rice to starving people over the world.

I know 20 grains doesn't sound like much, but when people all over the world do it, it really adds up! and helps save lives!

They have different subjects you can do, like Art, Chemistary, English (vocabulary and grammar), Geography, Language Learning (French, Italian, German, Spanish) and Maths.

So if you have spare time on your hands give it a go! It can be fun, and it's a great cause! and all it costs is a little time out of your day!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just did it for a few minutes and got 460 grains of rice for someone and I learnt a few new words aswell :D
I feel like ive done a good deed for the day lol

Check out one of the new words I learnt, I will put it in a sentence :p

Vituperating will not be tolerated on miniriders!

Anyone know what that means without looking up the online dictionary? :cool:

Last edited:
I think there is nothing better that that if someone wants to increase vocabulary. I made only 280 but shall do more.

thought i was smarter - since been proven wrong lol
took 15 or so min of my time but got 2020 grains of rice. now i'll off to buy steak, chips and eggs for dinner :)

i got up to 4020 over a couple of hours i just left the page up lol

Thanks heaps guys! I think it's awesome that people are doing this!!

and don't forget, there are subjects other than vocabulary :)

yeah corse it is... the sponcers of the site pay for the rice and pay for it to get to the people who need it. it's a non-profit organisation.

2000 grains of rice. WOOT!!

Now i'm really, REALLY bored.....

when i started, i was listening to Cypress Hill:p
when i finished, i was listening to Insane Clown Posse. YEAH!!!!!

All up, about 60 odd songs i listened to. -_-

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back