Full perch pegs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Jones

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen these but a mate of mine from Bundy has come up with them and i thought it was a great idea.

He hasn't made them to suit pit bikes yet' but I've seen the amount of mods some do to their bikes so thought the idea of changin peg mounts to suit wouldn't bother some.

Full Perch Foot Pegs Home

i like it, whish i had a set when I was doing FMX. would have saved me breaking my heel.

When he showed me his idea before getting a patent on it I couldn't believe that no one else had thought of them before.

When he showed me his idea before getting a patent on it I couldn't believe that no one else had thought of them before.

They have been thought of a long time ago and are patented.

ROC STOMPA - PRODUCTS

They really are just super wide pegs. I got some on my big bike.

The roc stompers are actually better as you can replace the threads for better grip.

Take a bit to get used to but are wicked in finding the peg. Would be great for freestyle for sure.

these are a bit different to rocstompers, with the drop down tread for your heel, would give a sort of "normal peg" feel perhaps?

with the rocstompers when you move your body from the front of the bike to the back your foot would contact the peg just as a normal peg, like with these pegs if your hanging off the back of the bike you still got a couple of rows of teeth on your boots.

not bagging any product, theiy are both great im sure, but I think the patents would be fairly different.

i'll bag to crap out of both! riding on massive platforms just aint cricket

They're ugly a sin... look pretty solid though haha, I can think of a few instances where they woulda come in handy

Seen them on a few bikes at superX a year ago, doubt i could ride with them

Latest posts

Back