gday - gold coast tracks ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesleyt

Reaction score
Hi,

im not even sure if i should be a member of this forum or not, i just bought an XR400 today. havnt had a bike in a while, well actually i did have an orion 125 until it got pinched last week, but i havnt had a big bike in a few years.

im looking for some tracks to ride in on the gold coast, if some body could give me some street addresses where i can get access, i know of ormeau but i dont know exactly where to get into it.

also anybody who wants somebody to ride with send me a message, i have another mate with a wr450 but his bike is in the shop for who knows how long. im thinking of heading out sunday afternoon on the 30th, but to where im still working out.

If theres any groups going anywhere i'd be happy to join in.

G'day mate welcome to the forum.

well actually i did have an orion 125
Honestly who would want to steal it lol.

I know there is black duck valley but I don't know the address sorry.

yeah i know, what scabs !!!

you can get them on ebay for like $400 now i think, i give them A for effort fro not waking me up in the process.

ok i no a few for you
ormeu is easy to get to

if u take the ormeau ext of the M1 you'll come to a roundabout
go straight thru stay on left side of hyw IE on the service rd (CANT THINK OF THE NAME OF IT)
any way go thru roundabout go to bottom of hill youll see a rd to the left just b4 a bridge

turn left there drive about 10 km's look on right for power lines youll see what i mean big dirt entrance on right

that's ormeau

ok another easy to find is opisite lemans cart track you'll see it off hyw if you comein from coast just arfter dreamworld

anyways if you can get to that rd to go to le-mans cart track (there's signs)
oppisite there ,there is a huge big open block with heaps of trails that run up and down the train line

hope this helps and have a fun day

cheers mate thats a huge help, gives me something to do.

now i just have to go and build a ramp so i can get the XR into the XR

(got an xr6 turbo ute - hehe) xr400 into xr - dont worry stupid joke hehe

and if your up for a drive and a really cool place to ride

HEAD TO BEERWAH pine forest up the sunny coast

head to ROYS rd (runs of hwy) turn left into roys rd drive 5 kms or past third bush track on right

take bush track 4 right turn

and go for it

allso stay welll awyfrom tracks around the coast you'll get nabed fa shure

( all those spots are illegal but safer than most un less you pay or get permission it's illegal) or your regoed lol

Last edited:
ok i no a few for you
ormeu is easy to get to

if u take the ormeau ext of the M1 you'll come to a roundabout
go straight thru stay on left side of hyw IE on the service rd (CANT THINK OF THE NAME OF IT)
any way go thru roundabout go to bottom of hill youll see a rd to the left just b4 a bridge

turn left there drive about 10 km's look on right for power lines youll see what i mean big dirt entrance on right

that's ormeau

ok another easy to find is opisite lemans cart track you'll see it off hyw if you comein from coast just arfter dreamworld

anyways if you can get to that rd to go to le-mans cart track (there's signs)
oppisite there ,there is a huge big open block with heaps of trails that run up and down the train line

hope this helps and have a fun day

tried both of those spots last weekend, really good spots, i dont know which one i like better, ormeau is a bit hard in spots, but theres heaps of it, lemans is pretty easy but you get to see a few kangaroos, theres one decent hill climb, plenty of mud, so i dont really have a favourite there both good.

Thanks for the tips.

any other spots you know of put them up and i'll check them out.

well thats great dude glad ya found them

ok if your keen id go to the beerwah pine forest like i said above

thats way cool mate it leaves both those spots for dead

take plnty of water somethin to eat as theres no shops close buy

and rip it up buddy theres tracks everywhere there take it a lil easy on the tight stuff as there are a few blind corners

take a look at jono's vid mate thats the beerwah pine forest
well thas some of it anyways

YouTube - sand roost

it rocks man 4 big bikes it's the ducks nutz

Latest posts

Back