G'day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

titan

Reaction score
G'Day All.

Finally did it mate talked me into buying a mini so i bought one (2 actually one for the missus aswell). they both atomik's, I know your all gonna say cheap ebay china shite. But actually they not that bad when you consider how cheap they are and i plan on fixing all the shortcoming and comprimises made during manufacture anyway.

But any how, Cheers to all. And great site from what i've seen so far. Now i jus gotta find some riding spots

cheers.
Andrew:)

hello, good to hear... although they are not the best bikes, if you look after them well enough they will last you a life time!

yeh bro welcome to miniriders...... as crazzy #1 if u look after ur bikes they will run forever

Yeah should be pretty sweet im not to bad with that stuff plus its hella easier to work on than my car so should be sweet. now jus gotta find some local spots to ride which is turning out harder than i expected. lotta static from residence complaining about there precious bushland.

oh well guess i'll find some decent spots soon enough.

cheers

Latest posts

Back