gettin started

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minibiketom

Reaction score
Hey guys
im new to this forum not so much to the sport but yea. I was lookin to get me a pit bike but dont no what to get. I have a honda crf 150f its not little to me tho.
i wanted to no if there is anything that i could get from in perth west aus for under 1 grand brand new.
if you no anything it would be great thnx
tomo

for 1k, there is maylands performance with a fer bikes, mso has a few bikes but only 1 under 1,000 bux, there's heaps of orions and atomiks under 1k on ebay brand new, and tonnes more.
and it doesn't rlly matter what the guys name is..i could call myself supercross-pascal or motorcross-rider-pascal if i wanted and it wouldn't rlly matter... :rolleyes:

for 1k, there is maylands performance with a fer bikes, mso has a few bikes but only 1 under 1,000 bux, there's heaps of orions and atomiks under 1k on ebay brand new, and tonnes more.
and it doesn't rlly matter what the guys name is..i could call myself supercross-pascal or motorcross-rider-pascal if i wanted and it wouldn't rlly matter... :rolleyes:
ye i know lol, just thought i would make a post:p

Hi minibiketom, i live in Perth and have had a good look around and can only suggest Xtreme bikes main st osborne park. But expect to pay $1400 up for around a 140cc bike in Perth. E-bay maybe your best option. Pitpros look value for money ?.

Latest posts

Back