goggles are better ? Spy Magneto or Thor Hero

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
hey,
would someone be able to tell me which goggles would be better

thor hero i can get for like $80 brand new

or

Spy Magnet Pro Series can get for same price.

what would be better out of the two.

much appreciated if someone can help me out thanks ,
it prob be personal preference but yeah.

from the look of the 2 they look pretty much the same, i haven't used either but i would go thor as ive used lots of their gear and its yet to fault.

But ya i think its a personal preference, but thor got my vote

awk. yeah thor ones look sick and thor gear always top stuff.
just didnt know with the spy's , they retailed at 119 so thought they be good but yeah , il prob just get thor ones.

I've got thor hero's, I also considered the spy goggles. after reading some reviews the thor's won hands down.

They're bloody good goggles, come with a spare lens and a pouch, comfortable, look sick as too.

yeah im getting the thor hero CADDY colour ones, 90 bucks or something posted off bikebiz.
awesome looking goggles aye

I got the skull ones and they just look so so sweet :D

320x320-FULL.jpg

Most of the Spy Optics Googles I have seen have been sick quality and are trick as.

I havent had either, but have you tried other brands? I have 2 pairs of smith goggles and 1 pair of oakley, oakleys are awesome, very comfortable. If you go into a bike shop you should be able to have a look at a few..

yeah, i liked to stick to thor as its my fav brand and fox but yeah. i think bikebiz.com.au is the cheapest for the hero goggles, ebay has them brand new but wants like 115 or something posted but mm

I have a pair of thor heros they are very good goggles only thing is the tear offs for them are so dear, so i have gone to dragon. and just use the thor goggles for home riding

awk, well i prob wont really need tear offs much so yeah. how much are they do you know , i know they come with some but mm

Back