grass track nationals melb april 3rd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there will only be stock, 88, 10"125cc 12" classes only classes we can run cause we have to fit in with the monster trucks.gates will open at 9am with sign on till 11 prac and racing from 12 with 3 rounds of heats til 4pmthere will be an open pit from 4 till 530 then we will have lcq.if we dont need an lcq we will just have a race for each class that wont count on points,finals will be around 730 to 8.bit of a long day but its going to be a fun event in front of a huge crowd.if it ges good i have been givin the green light for next year already and other venues as well so might be able to put a grass track series together so please come and support not only this race but the industry in victoria,cheers rusty

will be there with coolmodee01 and ed and all the boy from ciniworx looking forward to it
entrys are in

Last edited:
get your entries in for an awesome day of racing in front of 16000 spectators

entries close this wed get them in or u will pay $50 late fee

ive got tickets to watch cooli. what number are you? so i can look out for you and maybe take some photo's

so would of gone if someone gave me a lift down.... oh well

and would love to see some photos from the action tomorrow fellas

good luck to all

there should be a Ciniworx marquee setup that you should be able to come down and check out mate...

edit: coolie is running number 15

either way i'll ask coolie when i hear from him this morning and post it up here...

got a video camera too so i'll have some footage and one of the Cini crew has a helmet cam that we'll get later on too

Last edited:
hmmm sore muscles

had a ball and i bet both brad and reefy in a race (they crashed but thats not the point)

the track and the racing was fun as and the crowd went off on the racing

i did shit with 2 dnf because of one little freakin wire but shit happens i had a blast anyway

well done to brad rusty and attards

thank you to all riders that supported the grass track nationals on the weekend at cranbourne,i hope you all had a fun day even though it was a long one
brad
rusty promotions

Latest posts

Back