gytr ttr90 parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

Reaction score
hi guys i've just brought a ttr90 and i was wondering if anyone has the parts list and prices i need gytr bars and shock and fork spings

hey mate if you need a rear shock for this thing my mate has an i shock to suit a ttr-90 that he might sell

i havnt spoken to him yet i will ring him this arvo

let me know the parts numbers of what you want and i can hook you up with some cheaper than retail yam / gytr parts

thanks man i ordered my bar kit today should be here Thursday. then i will hopefully be getting steve101's i shock then ill just need fork springs but gytr stoped making them so i have to get after market ones.

jacko hope you have better luck geting gytr parts over here then i did. I was told by my dealer 3 days for some parts and 3 weeks later i am still waiting

I was told three day's aswell. I shall let you know if it arrives thursday. What are you waiting on?

gytr clutch cover cap oil dip stick and timing plug. thay tell me now that yamaha are out of stock of most ttr 50 gytr parts.

Hey mate my bars where in as promised. Spoke to the guy at yammaha he said your dealer proberly hasn't put the order thru yet for tax reasons or somthing like that.

awsome i think i may just make some calls out of town and see if anyone has the parts iam after in stock. The yamaha dealer in my town is a joke he has almost killed the shop and he has only had it for just over a year.

if you need any help getting ttr parts let me know i work for a yamaha dealer and ill look up the eta of the parts you need
oh and some dealers put orders in at the start of a month if its close to the end of the month its so they have longer to pay there account
not the best thing for buisness it turns people away such a long wait

Latest posts

Back