Harro!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinks

Reaction score
Hi,

Im new and noob.

Havent ever owned a motorbike (i can ride tho) but some friends of mine have some mini's so im keen to join them.

Im in Adelaide which looks to have a few tracks around the place from what ive read here. :)

Im hoping someone can help me make a decision on a new bike. To start me off with a new bike, i dont really want to spend a crapload so my budget is $1K delivered tops. If i spend more time riding then i'll justify spending the extra dosh...

Ive been looking at the ebay stores and i was hoping the fellas in the know can steer me towards a bike for the best bang for buck.

These are the stores ive been looking at

http://stores.ebay.com.au/stores/shopstores?query=thumpstar

Looks like a great forum and community.

Cheers,

kInKs

an mso would do u well n keep a smile on ur face... the pit pro is neally as good but the mso has better quality parts

yep no worries man... u dont need to spend alot to have fun, keep this in mind... a pitpro 138 is in ur price range and there fairly good... these ppl above www.motosport.com.au are abit expencive but as we have heard there quality is top dollar, so if u could go max 2k u would be set

but if u want the x6r is a good bike and will only set you back 895 + postage!

thx for the advice. yer ive only heard good things about the mso bikes, and i would get one if i was upgrading bikes. Since this is my first bike purchase, I figure I'll spend a little less on a pitpro and use this bike as a tester. I can always upgrade down the track.

Latest posts

Back