help-new to it all

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slo

Reaction score
hey guys, looking at getting a pit bike of some sort. we got a shop next door running 'atomiks' or something similar to that model name. there running a ducar 3 valve one ten motor which is ment to be fair similar to the honda motor... apparently :roll:

heres a link
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2006-AtomikA...itemZ4601953949QQcategoryZ32074QQcmdZViewItem

edit-not an alloy frame. just steel.

anyone know much about these rigs. are they just another gimmik brand or would they be a good ride?

please help quick as im keen as mustard to get out there and ride :)

heaps of thanks in advance.

mark

I Bought an atomik from those guys and i couldnt get a better bike than what i paid for($885) .only one froblem for me which is electric start but other than that my bike rips. loud bikes they are LMAO. only difference to the one you want is that mines the 125cc version with no usd forks. about the engines i dont think they are like hondas at all, its just bs they write to get people to buy their stuff, but i do think ducar uses the honda equiptment to make the engines thats about it, i wouldnt compare ducars to HONDAS, in reliability and performance, but dont get me wrong its a great bike. hope this helps 8)
CHEERS DANIEL

thanks heaps for the reply man.
hows your ride going? any dramas with it atall?

i havent seen a shop yet saying these motor are honda or even assembled by honda but they are a honda copy and some parts can be interchangable

yeah my 125 rips and i thrash the shit out of it :twisted:
only problem is no electric start it stopped working after about 3 weeks
thats no prob though it kicks first go anyway :!:

i also bought the same bike as dirt bikes and pocket bikes (in pic below)

and havent had any dramas except that my fuel filter was cracked a little and i rang them and asked for a new one and 2 days later it arrived.

they are really good guys. :D

The motors are not really simillar to the CT 110 but more a copy of the 70's.
The ducar motors are OK.We use them in our bikes no major issues. Possible long term oil leaks will arrise but its a cheap problem. We stock the gaskets for the ducar motors either way and will only cost you $10.

The 3v is great of the mark. I find, it will hand it to the bigger 125cc bikesof the mark. But after abput 40km/h the 125cc will eat you.in simple terms.
Get your self a Mikuni carb and you will scare alot of riders on the 125 promise.
Enjoy
YOu baught yourself a great bike
Vadim
Elstar Products

Hey guys just wondering are these bikes still the way to go im thinking of buying one. either the averger or the arnsel. Not sure weather to go the manual or the semi-auto.

Thanks Alot

Brendan Freeman Aka Pumba

Hey guys just wondering are these bikes still the way to go im thinking of buying one. either the averger or the arnsel. Not sure weather to go the manual or the semi-auto.
Hey,
I herd that semi-auto u have some problems and its a bit more hassel to fix if u have problems with Clutch or something.
Id go with Manual... Thats what i use :p :p :p :p

Yeah i think the manual will be a bit more fun aswell lol!

Still saving mabe a month and i will be burning around on it!

Latest posts

Back