Help!! No Power

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Money26

Reaction score
Any thoughts on this one

I have a motovert rx125, basically I started it which was fine then I switched it off. I then went to start it 2 mins (or less) latter and there is no power nothing. There is no light on the display and it won't kick start. I assume they have a fuse box under the seat where the battery is should I start there??

Check if there is spark. Just pull the spark plug off rest it near something it can earth on and kick it over. if there is no spark then look at fuses or the cdi. If there is a spark then then you need to check for fuel issues

Its not fuel issues, because that wouldn't explain why there is no power to the speedo etc. I have had bad fuel before and just needed to clean the carbie, so this is a different issue.

Its not fuel issues, because that wouldn't explain why there is no power to the speedo etc. I have had bad fuel before and just needed to clean the carbie, so this is a different issue.

did you check the spark then??

i aint seen an rx but id start with the battery and work from there ,does it power up at all?

if not ,try earth lead chek make sure both leads are tight to battry

then id pull of fairin and do the same look for loose earth ,dunno if the run a fuse ,tho i would think so ,didnt ya get a manual for it

if ya got no power ya wont have spark

No power at all, I am not 100% sure if it has a little fuse box or not it doesn't mention anything in the manual.

k i would take off fair > plastics< and look for 1 it will be inder the seat id say ,also do the battery leads and also is it charged ??

look for the basics first

hey mate try checking all the leads going to the cdi.if there is no power that means theirs no earth or one of the wires could be touching the frame.hope this helps.

yehh take your seat off and have a look.. i had a similar problem

Latest posts

Back