Help Oil Leak orion 125c technical knwledge required

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoolign

Reaction score
Hey guys, so i was riding this arvo noticed a few things. the engine when warm makes a whiring noise sounds like something spinning really fast. after a while it got noisyer then, there was a PSSSSSHHHHT sharp noise like presure being released, lasted about 1 second, now i have oil dripping from 2 places in my bike. i have located it, 1 part looks like the gasket has had a hole blown in it, the other part it comming from my front spoket but i cant ge it off, i have taken off the 2 nuts and there is another lock thing that you have to twist and align to take off, i got that but dunno whats next. also i took off the cover that hides the , well i guess basic alternator, the chain that drives it is very slack, and there is no oily residue in there at, is his deliberate? i am trying lso to get off the big nut that hold on the gian spinning copper wheel but it just cranks the engine as i turn it. even with the bike it gear it seems to turn like clutch is slipping, i can hear the engine making its strokes, sucking in air, then pushing it out etc. well if anyone can answer one or all of these questions for me i wil praise you as lord forever, thanks

degrease the engine check the oil start the bike so u can pretty much pin point the spots where the oil is leaking im not sure if the front sprocket oil seal can be replaced without splitting the casing some bikes can some bikes cant as for the starter/magneto leave it alone untill u know u need to take it off the engine needs to be locked before u can undo the nut but by the sounds of it u dont know much about fixing bikes so i wont tell u how to do this just to be on the safe side :wink: i suggest taking the bike to someone who knows what they are doing

yeah, i know where the oil is comming from already, the gasket in the gearbox has a hole blown in it,,, why is there no breather hole on their to let out the air pressure, if there was it wouldnt have blown the hole in the gasket, i dont know much about bikes but i know a lot about cars, i have put a few engines together from scratch, and technical stuff, so ill pretty much understand most of any instructions. i really do need to know if there is supposed to be a breather somewhere to relieve pressure in the gearbox? otherwise i think the same problem will occur when i fix it!

ill check it to see if its blocked,,, damn i hope i can get this sprocket off, the bikes not even a week old! besides the leak, the bike is awesome, i will have problem replacing the gaskets, just getting some of the bits off to get to it seem to be the challenge, i gotta get it going by tommorow midday to go riding with me mates!, otherwise im gonna install pedals and pedal around, either way im riding hehe

Hey guys, all fixed, all it was was that the breather pipe was zip tied shut still from shipping, it poped out the front sprocket rubber seal, so i pulled it apart and popped it back in. all fixed, flogged it for 2 hours straight over jumps and rocky terrain up really steep offroad mountain range and it worked perfect. this bike is damn solid, it took a beating and my mates got the same bike and his was perfect too, the whole ride of 2 hours used about 1/23 a tank wich is $3 of fuel or so! now thats cheap entertainment

yer very fuel efficient bikes but then again all these pitbikes are, once u start modifing your bike then u notice your wallet isnt as full as it was 2 hours ago. another post i see night rider :lol:

as soon as i put my pro circuit exhaust on, my bike was using heaps more fuel, dont know wat it's gonna do now that im having new parts in and the bike will be around 13-14hp :shock: :shock:

hey No-Fear, i have heard great things about your bike but i have never seen it, would you mind posting up a pic or giving me a link where i can see it.
thnx, daniel

Latest posts

Back