help wanted guys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEDUCE

Reaction score
hey guys how are u's i finally got my new bike (AGB29) and i put it all together and it makes a whistling noise when going (engine running) like a loose fan belt on a car???
what could tis be also how do the chokes work on these as they have 3 settings ???

how do u get them louder as my wife has a AGB21 atomic avenger and its heaps loud like propper thumper motor cross bike and mine is like a pussy???

Maybe one of your gaskets isnt sealing properly causing it to leak and whistle?
and as for it not being as loud maybe your exhaust has more restriction in the muffler. Take the muffler off and see what you can cut out of it:)

SEDUCE said:
it makes a whistling noise when going (engine running)

Have you removed the cable-tie that crimps off the crank case breather hose (at the top back of the gearbox).... They crimp these off for transporting so they don't leak oil, if not uncrimped the engine will blow seals out.

Obviously mine didnt have one of these when transported because the box and bike had oil all over em :) lol

Seduce where is the noise coming from? If its intake, my 29 is very loud, also take out the spark stopper in the muffler, its cone shaped and is made of mesh in the back of the muffler, just take the end of the muffler off and remove, increases the db and gives it a nice poppy note. Also there is a join in the pipe near the rear shock, just check and make sure that there is no exhaust gas escaping from there.

i found it guys it was the manifold where it bolts to motor was loose.
yeah i did cut cable tie too.

yeah i want to do something i hate quiet bikes and cars.

also it is not as torquey as my wifes avenger as hers u just open throttle and it gets very front end happy(wheels stand) and mine is hard to wheel stand
Picture011.jpg

I have mis-placed my night vision goggles...:D

Sorry Mate I Dont Get Much Time To Ride As I Run A Work Shop And I Dont Get Home Till After Half 5 And Then I Go For Quick Ride...

Yeah its a pain. I'm hanging for the days to get longer.

You need to rig a headlight on that thing. Easy to do.

Latest posts

Back