help with crf 50 parts etc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FGFMXBOY

Reaction score
here's the bike so far
red baron HD springs front and rear
red baron HD fork bushes
one industries hrc graphic kit
five-0 complete bar kit-billet 14 turn throttle
uni filter
key mod, exhaust mod, powder coated white frame forks and swingarm
mods on a few other things.
needs: killswitch, decide on high seat and a bashplate. and does anyone kno of how good this will go in my stocker and will it be reliable tb 88cc kit?
Classic Honda 50's Australia - TB Race Head, 88cc Bore, 20mm Carb Kit - 82-08 Models [TBW0936]
any ideas cheers:)
been on a standstill for a while now n need 2 start modding it.
nickyD

Attachments

• DSC00017.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Clean bike..good start for sure. That kit will go well in your bike, ive got the same kit brand new selling it for $300 as its un-needed now. If your interested just PM me or something.

Keep working on it and it will turn out very very nice!

Clean bike..good start for sure. That kit will go well in your bike, ive got the same kit brand new selling it for $300 as its un-needed now. If your interested just PM me or something.

Keep working on it and it will turn out very very nice![/QUOT
cheers mate, yeah that would be kool u got any pics of it? what does ur kit include? did u buy it from this dealer? thanks
nickyD

I will go and get some pics in a sec. Yeah it was purchased from OZMINI.COM .....Its my brothers, he bought a complete engine and then didnt need the 88 Kit anymore so its just sitting here in the box.

Here's the kit...Packets have been opened for pics and to make sure everything is there. No use at all.

Comes with -
88 Barrel
Race Head
Rockers
Piston/Rings
Race Cam
Hi Volume Oil Pump
Extended Throttle Cable
20mm Carb with Manifold
All gaskets and rubber seals needed for the rebuild.

Just chuck in some HD clutch springs and it will be a great setup also cheap ha.

Im thinking of selling a Red Baron Complete High seat also pretty soon.....So if you looking for a hight seat this could be available very soon...here's a shit pic just to show it...MINT Condition hardly used.

PM if you want more info or anything...

hey FGFMXBOY where did you get the five-o bar kit from? pretty keen on it for my stocker

hey came with the bike when i bought it lol its really good looking and havnt seen many around. might have been ordered through new world honda

Here's the kit...Packets have been opened for pics and to make sure everything is there. No use at all.

Comes with -
88 Barrel
Race Head
Rockers
Piston/Rings
Race Cam
Hi Volume Oil Pump
Extended Throttle Cable
20mm Carb with Manifold
All gaskets and rubber seals needed for the rebuild.

Just chuck in some HD clutch springs and it will be a great setup also cheap ha.

Im thinking of selling a Red Baron Complete High seat also pretty soon.....So if you looking for a hight seat this could be available very soon...here's a shit pic just to show it...MINT Condition hardly used.

PM if you want more info or anything...
thats mint as and more than half the price, where you located at?

Im in sydney. If you are interested just let me know man. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back