Help with New Motor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well ther all the same sept for the gearbox pattern

id go the second 1 as i like all up gearbox
but i do no the third seller and he ships real quick

hmm i dont think u will get either of the engines at 250
they usualy hit about 300

i havent herd a lifan motor to be 1 N 2 3 4,,,
personaly id go the second, cause from experience they can take a big beating and they hang on.
they are close to bullet proof for china motors!
the 3rd 1 im not 2 sure about because i havnt seen then befor,, they look like the 140cc but they probs the new 125cc.
but dont get top 1... they not as good as lifan.
cheers mate,,
take care!
Ryan.

the first lifans were 1n234 do u know what ur talking about?????

Save up abit more money and get the lifan 140 mite take alittle longer to get it but i reckon it would be worth waiting for.

the first lifans were 1n234 do u know what ur talking about?????

Read closer ducar.... "I" personaly have never seen them before.
"they look like the 140cc" (im guessing their new),,
but obviousley not..
and yer i do know what i am talkin about mate, itz not like im talkin about horses is it now!.
take it easy budd.
cheers!
Ryan

Save up abit more money and get the lifan 140 mite take alittle longer to get it but i reckon it would be worth waiting for.

if you save to get a 140cc, look at the 140cc out of the new 08 pitpros from citymotorbikes.
they have been improved because the 07 140cc kick start gears crack if u dont use the right tec. when they brake and u keep trying without replacing them, they can streetch your motor and you will have 2 by a nw one anyways,, this is why i said the 125cc lifan 4-up. where allmost bullet proof for a china, because you could get on them, kick the crap out of them and they will hold in their. with out having 2 worrie about right tec's etc.
anyways mate,, contact citymotor bikes ferntree gully and they will explane more to ya..
do sum more research and she'll be right!
cheers,
Ryan.

Latest posts

Back