how to covert bigfoot into a mini?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim_

Reaction score
hey all, im looking at buying a second hand atomik 160cc bigfoot for $400 and im just wondering it it would be hard to convert it to a mini or would it be worth just leaving it as is and buying another pitbike? (the bike is only 12 months old).. so any help would be awesome..

this is it after he washed it

Attachments

• monsterA.JPG
    monsterA.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 25
  • mobile ImageA.JPG
    mobile ImageA.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Yeah just throw some 14/12 wheels on and drop the forks thru a little bit till it sits straight and feels right.

Swinga would be long, but thats good for handling anyway!

sweet as, cheers... i will have the post the before and after pics of the 125cc i brought that was left out side for 2 months..

im in forest lake, well i aint got the bike yet.. its through my girlfriends friends brother.... If u understand that... And its organising a time when he and i aint working to pick it up... so at the moment im stuck looking at the pics anf riding the 125...

put some pics up of the bike before and after and then some more of it just the other day.. they in my albums if u wanna look

update guys... looks like the dude who was messing me around has lost out... i just won a atomik nitrous 150 in a comp from my local night owl lol.... slushis you may be sugary and addictive but u gave me a pit bike so i forgive you!

will post pics soon

Latest posts

Back