"how To...."

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderboy

Reaction score
i think itd b a good idea if sum1 started a "How To.." thread in the videos section.
ppl could film themselves teaching other miniriders how to wheelie/jump/burn-out/stoppie etc...

jst a thought:)

wat do you all think?

yea thats a good idea, it would be much easier to explain how to do a certain trick in a video rather than just words.

yer thats wat i mean, and you could actully SEE wat u should do.

now all we need is ppl 2 show us wat theyve got!

yeah well once i figure out how to edit vidios ill make one up for something..maybe like monos or drifting.

ok sweet.
we should get Jono to make one haha
G'day im Jono, today ill b teaching you how to mono, and ill hav it on video, for you'all to see:D
legend haha

Yeah good idea, though I dont understand how people need "how to's" to learn monos and stuff, I think that stuff you learn naturally.

get hillz to make one on how to stunt a crf50. i think its hillz that stunts oh well if that ain't you

it jst make it easier if u had a little guidence. i no if sum1 watches a video it doesnt mean they're gunna b a pro mono dude. but itd help a bit i think

oh yea, Jonos vids are sik as.. Have you seen his wheelies.. And that one he does from the tunnel (Sikas!!!!!)

ok sweet.
we should get Jono to make one haha
G'day im Jono, today ill b teaching you how to mono, and ill hav it on video, for you'all to see:D
legend haha

Latest posts

Back