I live in sutherland shire area

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheeliecunt

Reaction score
Hello i live in the sutherland shire area( NSW, South east sydney).. Im 14 and i would like to know were i could ride my 04 tgb munster 90cc...Like a park which allows motorbikes or even a dirt track or a piece of abandoned road. Thanks alot:)

thee is shit loads out u way buddy i live in padstow my pb shop does on 97922200

if you can get out to appin there is a few tracks there....

also near most suburbs there is bush around them so look around for tracks... i.e fire trails etc

Menai mate! We always ride out there. Just drive along Old Illawarra rd, You will see utes ans stuff parked on the side of the road.

Or you could go to White rock or whatever, but i hear it's a death trap.

Hey Buddy,

Fully50s.com is based in the Shire !

Were from Como and have a 50 track here i could take you to one day, If not you can come riding with the Fully50s team out menai during the week or a track on the weekend,

Blake @ Fully50s
Ph: 0433 304 479

Hey Buddy,

Fully50s.com is based in the Shire !

Were from Como and have a 50 track here i could take you to one day, If not you can come riding with the Fully50s team out menai during the week or a track on the weekend,

i live in lucas heights and im strugglin 2 find a place where is gud for minibikes and is easy 2 get 2. where abouts is your track como and is it good? when and where do u ride at menai? i ride behind lucas heights school all the tym.

Latest posts

Back