im after a 125 thumpstar copy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavgav

Reaction score
hi all just wondering if anyone has one for sale or knows somewhere to get a 125 thumpstar copy from in sydney and what price would i get one for

um i know of a few shops.
offroad xtreme- liverpool
woelfe sport- marrickville
crazy pocket bikes- carringbah
extreme toys- annandale

few more which i cant remember- 8)

woelfe sport is selling his copy thumpstars for $898.00 on ebay buy it now and you can pick up, that 1 his selling is good quality i have a similar one with the ajustable shock. 8)

off road extreme moved months ago now in lansvale 5mins down the HWY
people still reccomending wolfe sport? :shock: heard 5 storys of his bad bikes :oops: including mine!
gavgav u can either pick up a pitbike off ebay for around $600-$1000 or buy one from ORE we had two of there bikes and my cousin also had one none of us had problems two of the bikes are 9-12 months old

i know woelfe had shit bikes before, now he is selling better quality ones dont see whats wrong with the ones he has a mate of mines got 1 and only had 1 problem? :?

anyone know there prices or if i look on ebay what to look out for

also would a 125 motor fit into a 110 frame at all im after a bike thats a 125 and my girlfriend wants a bike to learn on so i thought for her to learn the bigger size bike would be better and i like the smaller wheels for me and she can have the bitter size bike with the 110 motor and ill have the small wheel bike with the 125 in it

Yep. Crazy Pocket Bikes are awesome the bloke is a champion!. That's where i got myne from. Picked up 2 125's with Lifans for 1,000 each delivered!

Latest posts

Back