Intro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokzuk

Reaction score
Hello all. I am a newbie on the board and new to the mini scene. I have been riding since I was a little fella and every since my son was three I have been even more excited about riding. I ride a Polaris 700cc quad and my son recently sold his Suzuki jr50. I ordered a agb29 for myself and agb21 for him last week. I am sure you guys will give me some input on these. I am from the U.S. and don't have a lot of info on these bikes. Any help you can give will be appriciated.

welcome. These 29s and 27s are cheap bikes meaning quallity isn't the best. But you can do some mods and fix the things that break and you won't have any problems.

Hey mad man, I got my 29 a few days ago. I haven't had time to ride it yet, but what should I work on first?

the first n most important thing to do would b to get a new chain coz the 1s that come on most orions, atomick,etc has really bad quality chains.. they just keep stretchin n stretchin until they snap n set u bak 200 bucks worth of damage... i think u should get an rk chain it should b around $40.... then after a couple of rides change the oil

ok.. if u got the time, pull it apart and replace every bolt with some high tensile bolts, or you could loctite them or do both

buying a good quality jap chain also mentioned above would be good, and if ur planning on stacking it alot replacing the handlebars with protapers would help aswell... i donno about the $200 damage, but it will set you back at most 100 to get a new stator and cover... as thats what they tend to brake

Latest posts

Back