Is it worth it

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crazzy 1, why that one, i was thinking if i stacked on the throttle that part might break off.

well there is always a chance that you could snap something on your bike, trust me these things are strong, their being featured on the majority of new bikes from motovert, pitster etc etc... so they must have something going for them, maybe better response, a better feel, maybe they are untra strong but i can vouche for these as a mate runs one and its almost bulletproof.

Cheers, Tony.

thank Bones for info i proberly buy the ones tat dhz sell but im also wondering if i need a throttle cable or is the stock one ok?

thanks for your help guys

considering your bike is a pitpro i have heard that a few people have had some problems with the throttle cables so i would change it just because its a cheap component and worth wile considering your going to be doing throttle work. your original one will work but the last thing you want to do is go for a ride and in a few weeks time have the throttle cable snap when you had the opportunity to replace it then and there.

Cheers, Tony.

yeh get the cnc billet throttle that crazzy #1 sujested...alot stronger...n 4 the cable u will b able to get 1 from just bout any local motorbike shop

Latest posts

Back