Is XMoto good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FordGT

Reaction score
Is XMotos good?

Hi All,

I've just bought my first pit bike off Ebay. It is a XMotos something or other. It was second hand from a bloke here in Brisbane. I got it cheap, so I wasn't to fussed about what sort it was at the time. I checked the website and the closest I could find to it was the XB-21D 50cc dirt bikes,70cc dirt bikes,110cc dirt bikes,125cc dirt bikes--China Zhejiang Xmotos Co.,Ltd. with electric start.

The guy said he bought it off Ebay about 18 months ago, but I've only seen the usual TDRs and Atomiks on there.

Are these good bikes? Like I said, I got it cheap so it doesn't really matter, but just interested to see what I got my hands on.

Thanks heaps,

Matthew

Last edited:
Yes, one exactly the same! ('cept mine was cheaper, haha)

I gave it a good ride on the weekend; goes hard except the steering is out a bit I think.

Here's a pic of my one.

Attachments

• !BS)zyNgBWk~$(KGrHgoOKkQEjlLmWTSVBKE5VH2ZkQ~~_1.jpg
    !BS)zyNgBWk~$(KGrHgoOKkQEjlLmWTSVBKE5VH2ZkQ~~_1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 33
well the info on that site doesn't tell me much but it looks like a fairly standard cheap china, should be good for a bit of fun just don't expect it to survive huge jumps eh.
my advice is throw that pod filter in the bin and get a unifilter and some oil

Hey guys I'm looking at buying an xmoto 2012 model for 800 buks it looks pretty good and stuff I was just wondering if that's a reasonable price for that brand and was hoping for some suggestions on some upgrades I should get for it

probably not when you could get an atomik for the same price or cheaper, although atomiks not the best brand out there it is well known and spares parts are available (most of the time).

Latest posts

Back