JR50 Mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxmad

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any aftermarket performance parts for 04' JR50's. My little bro's got one so when he's finished with it i'm hoping to have some fun. I know most people say there a waist of time but I cant afford to buy a honda at the moment. (My RM125 keeps my bank empty:( ) I also know some ways to gain extra horsepower from a stock JR50. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks.

dude lol go down about 4 threads, u cant do much to them becides take out the exhaust thingo

hey you should take out your baffle of the muffler that will give you a little bit more power

yes, wot he said is wot i ment, i just took the whole thing off my friends dno if that adds peformance or not

jr50 mods (just look at my pic!)

Does anyone know of any aftermarket performance parts for 04' JR50's. My little bro's got one so when he's finished with it i'm hoping to have some fun. I know most people say there a waist of time but I cant afford to buy a honda at the moment. (My RM125 keeps my bank empty:( ) I also know some ways to gain extra horsepower from a stock JR50. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks.

MXMAD, theres a few things to do to the JR, one thing you can do is enable the bike to select 1st gear, you need to pull to r/h (clutch) cover off and move around the shifter pull it up into neutral and you will see where to grind out this will enable you to do trick wheelies/monos (trust me i use to do them for 30 metres plus), another thing that you can do is look at FMF fatty pipe, i got one and it was awesome around $400 to ship from the states, check Ebay for this as there is usually heaps for sale in buy-it-now section, open up the air box a bit more (not recommended for riding in mud) and in the carb theres a restrictor jet in the secondary's pull the first one out and that will allow a little more juice when the throttle is opened, other than that if you want you can also block the hose from the 2 stroke oil reseviour the reconnect it to the pump and run premix (it's better to block the hose and put it back on so the pump doesn't pump air into your engine), you can also get wiseco forged pistons for it and shave the head 40thou to raise compression as they run a very very low compression ratio (so the little ones can kick their own bikes), all these mods should come under the $800aud mark , another thing worth doing is Googling Barsnake JR50, awesome way to work a JR50!

Latest posts

Back