Jumping?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIN-6SIX6

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any tips how to get more height when jumping, I have no problem getting the distance I just can't seem to get enough height to pull off tricks.

use a steeper ramp or bounce of the top with ya shocks

steeper ramp.....oh yer..........
try preloading before take of and quick bit of throttle up the ramp to fully compress springs also helps

Yeah sounds like you need a steeper ramp, just chuck some dirt on it and shape it a bit steeper and see how you go .

If you really wanna punt make a ramp and a downy ....that way you can move it out as you gain confidence .:cool:

When you get to the lip push down with your legs(to compress the shocks) and when the front wheel is just cuming of pull up this is called preloading! good luck

I normally hit jumps a gear lower then everyone else and feed it as i hit the jump, this pre loads the suspension and gives more drive on the take off. if you watch the FMX guys this is what they do. be careful it is not as easy as it sounds.

I have tried to pre load my shocks but it never seems to work. I guess I will just have to keep practicing. I will also make the ramp a little steeper.

Latest posts

Back