kenda tyres

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orange 125

Reaction score
just wondering about every ones thoughts on the kenda motard tyres.
i just got mine today with rims from dhz.
i'm putting them on a motovert with a 140cc in it.

so just wondering what every one thinks about them.

The kenda's are ok as a entry level tyre I have been using them on my bike for awhile but you will find that if you want to be competitive you will need better tyres. One advantage with them is that they are a very predicable tyre, when you reach their limit they will let you know.

Saber

thanks heaps sabertooth-buterfly.
yeah it is my first attemt at any form of motor sport, but its just for fun at the moment so thanks heaps for ur input

yeh i run them at the moment on my motard bike and find them great fun.. but to go any faster better are needed. They really last well and i really treat them like crap!!! two thumbs up for getting into it.

thanks mate yeah reely stoked just to get out there but i need a few bits and pieces like new rear sprocket and front and rear disc first.

ohh yeah and some good weather.

The kenda's are ok as a entry level tyre I have been using them on my bike for awhile but you will find that if you want to be competitive you will need better tyres. One advantage with them is that they are a very predicable tyre, when you reach their limit they will let you know.

Saber

Too Right!

Predicable they are...........Just dont try and push them too far, almost impossible to get HOT.

Try running really low tyre pressure's, like 15psi, that might help getting some heat in em.

Try some michelin Boppers, or you want to get serious, get some "VEE RUBBER" slick's or "SAVA" if you have the dosh!

SAVA are the best in my opinion!

Back