looking at buying a new pitbike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bart

Reaction score
G'day, Im new to the pitbike deal, am keen on buying one. I was looking at the motovert type r (daytona engine) its pretty exy at $2399, is it really worth spending that much. Or are the pitpro bikes just as good? Any help on this really appreciated, I dont want to waste my cash. Cheers.

Yeah, have looked around on the net. Had a look at the 'pitster website and their bikes too. Have tried (sat on/checked out) a motovert at a dealers here in canberra. But have not tried the pitpro 140xr. I see that they have a good rep on this website. Would I be better saving my money on a pitpro than a motovert. Also read a test on the motovert website where its bike came out on top but the most of the bikes in the test were about $2500 to $3000. Only one bike was $1000 or so (Orion I think?) so would a $1000 bike last just as long as one of those motoverts?

so would a $1000 bike last just as long as one of those motoverts?

dude what do you think? people dont pay double the price of an ebay bike cause they like wasting money.
is a subaru forester the same quality as a dihatsu terrios???

basically you get what you pay for.
if your gonna be thrashing this bike and hitting 70ft ramps then you'd probably want to get the motovert.

p.s. liljohn said have you tried searching he meant on this forum as the same questions get asked constantly

ok cheers for that. I will go with the motovert.

Latest posts

Back