Looking for 2.50 & 2.75 x 12" Rims

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeeby

Reaction score
I'm currently running 1.40 and 1.85 which is too thin. I'm looking for a 2.50-2.75 x 12" front rim and a 2.75-3.50 x 12 inch rear rim. Anybody know where to buy these?

I ended up going with 2 x 2.15 by 12". Heard there were issues fitting the larger rims.

sounds good Squeeby
did you buy complete wheelsets or just the rims to lace up yourself?
what did it set you back?

Talked to Linda from MSO and arranged a deal to have them included with the bike for an extra cost, complete, putting on some Bridestone BT601SS tyers too :) If you're looking for something cheap though there's always DHZ but MSO has the better quality set up. I'm sure if you got in contact with MSO they could do a nice deal.

2.50 rims

gday i just bought a set of 2.5- 12 inch rims with 120/70/12 kendas dunno how good the kendas are but i bought it for the rims. i got them from dhz cheap i won a set of 2.15s and tyres off ebay for $100 and when i got there i saw the wider ones and had to go with them only extra $50 the tyre profile on the wider tyres looked heaps better than the narrower ones maybe thats just the kendas but now i have problems . the tyre is to wide upfront when the forks compress they touch the front tyre . guess i need wider tripple clamps Cheers

you have me interested cnacustom
so the 2.5's are from DHZ?
got a link with any detail on them?

Yes I'd be interested too. Sounds like 2.15 for front, and 2.5 on the back is the setup.

dhz mini moto ph (02)7277819 Villawood NSW took my bike there today to see if i can get wider tripple clamps. will keep you posted .I hope to keep the wide front . he had a few sets of 2.5 wheels there they look fat

Latest posts

Back