• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for parts , honda xr 50 compatible, crf frame and front end and swing arm, rear wheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetcub

Reaction score
WANTED: crf or xr50 frame ,and front end standard honda 50 complete, 10 drum wheel set

CONDITION: good not bent

PREFERED PRICE RANGE: depends on what it is

EXTRA INFORMATION:

hey guys trying to build my self a new rig on a budget, looking for anything really i know I've got a front hub plastics , rear shock and carb, I've been given a z50 4 speed motor 12v thats needing a rebuild id say,,, nothing free is good but its got manual clutch and looks to be already 88cc
so I'm slowly starting
so ill look for the basics to get a roller going first, stupidly i gave a lot of my bits away to mates with chinese bikes to keep them goin when i was upgrading my xr50, i notice the parts now from bbr and fast 50s seem to be cheaper than they were 10 years ago but i won't be going down that path again, just a simple little mini to chase the young boy around on
any options tips or whatever greatly appreciated guys, just honda stuff , easy bolt together stuff
happy miniridering

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back