Loose screws ..wtf will my whole bike fall apart!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

throtl

Reaction score
So far iv lost one screw off the exauhst and the other one came very loose. Lost a screw off the air deflector and it ended up falling off. Lost a two screws off the forks and an screw off the kick stand. WTF is my whole bike going to end up falling apart. I know its a cheap ebay china bike but dam I didnt expect this, I would of thought the engine would have fucked up by know.

do you use loc-tite or anything similar ???? tear it down and loc-tite everything back, that should help.

welcome to the world of china dirtbikes! Usually check all bolts after riding. and usually before riding.

yes locktite is your answer....that and mantainence ....these puppies need that tlc .

yup i pulled my bike to bits and used loctite b4 i even started it

loctite is kind of a glue that you put on the thread of bolts to stop the nuts coming off you can get it from any hardware store for a copple of bucks.

Do the bolts come off after I locktite them if needed or not. All I know is ebay bikes are fucking SHIT. Today I discovered the large bolt that holds the engine has come out. WTF !!!!

i think red is permanent blue is removable or vise versa if u dont have any on hand use some silicon on the thread only dont get any on the end of the thread tip it'll creat a air pocket and wont screw all the way in

Latest posts

Back