Madass

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we dont own one but for a customer we put an 125cc jailing in it with a lifan stator to run the lights, he said it went heaps better and was very happy

badassscooter.jpg

madassscootertobadass.jpg

I put a 138 Ducar in mine with a Lighting Stator but it wont maintain the battery charge..I a jave the 125 Madass

MadAss stator

Hi Fear, just came across your post and wondered if you have solved the problem yet? If not I have been through all the rewiring and fitting relay to get some sort of charge happening from my YX140 and Lifan 150 I had put into the MadAss, but as the MadAss is a 3 phase stator with a direct current regulator/rectifier and your standard 1phase AC stator in the other motors not being able to keep the charge up when running lights etc it's a loseing battle. I have fixed the problem by fitting a 3 phase stator with the proper 3 pin plug that bolts into any horizontal motor(except lecky start ones) and plugs straight into the MadAss loom. The Lifan lasted 65k's and is out and the trouble free YX140 is back in and running sweet as and I am eyeballing the YX160 but waiting for the Aussie dollar to go back up(could be a bit of a wait). PM me if you need any details.

Latest posts

Back