Milkon Bull 250cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an Atomik Blitz with CRF plastics and a headlight... and a bigger pricetag... Same bike, different Hat..
I'd be concerned about buying a bike from a dealer who cant even spell the Brand Name correctly...

It's a Mikilon M96... same as a Blitz..

Yeah i thought it was spelt Mikilon....lol

I thought it was the same as the Blitz or at least it looks like it, must all come from the same factory, sold to company's that put there own name and plastics on them. no point checking anymore out hey as there all the same anyway.....lol

pretty much... i found a bike shop near me yesterday, that also does the M96 with KFX plastics as well.. so yeah, it's more or less the same base bike and frame, with either YZF, CRF or KXF plastics... they differ only in motor used, and in this case of the link you provided, a headlight...
There are models ranging from full on mx, with no lights, to "enduro" models with lights and dirt tyres, to "super motard" versions, with all the road going gear, that arent actually road legal...
Mikilon have also released a version based on KTM SXF styling, that has a far better frame and ergo layout than the M96/Blitz model...
Plus it runs the Gen II engine, with a better exhaust, so theoretically it would be quicker than the Gen III in the M96... (Gen II motor revs harder, not as fragile)
They've also just released a DOHC engine, looks to be based on an old XR bottom end/gearbox, with a KLX style topend, as far as i can tell...
Havent seen any in OZ though... even for Chinese bikes, oz is a dumping ground for "Old" technology.. ha ha ha

Latest posts

Back