Mini Dirt Bikes in Adelaide?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mf-

Reaction score
Anyone selling any mini dirt bikes in adelaide, i'm pretty interested in getting one, if possible i might need a couple. Anyone reading this that's willing/able to sell please let me know asap, thanks!!

yea, that seems ok.. but they don't provide price lists ;/ i wanna know what they're worth at least

hah

No way i'm spending that much on a thumpstar :)
i can get them heaps cheaper.
thanks for the info anyway, if you know of anywhere else please let me know

thanks again

thumpstars are the best pitbikes out atm, once u see them upclose, u will then know u get what u pay for and they are by far the best quality out there.
u pay less, u are going to get a cheap knockoff that will break and u will end up spending heaps on it to get it to the speed of a thumpster when they come straight out the box.

yeah i was going to post taht site 2nite, since he said thumpstars cost to much, but some bikes just look a little cheesy

Not that they're too expensive
I just want a new toy
I've already got a klx 250 so this thing doesn't have to be great it's just for the hell of it :)

i don't really wanna spend a few grand on a thumpstar when i can probably get a new'ish cr125 for that much (which is what i'd do if it came to it)
I just want something to play around on

keep giving me info though, i'll check it all out
thanks

tell us how much u wanna spend, and we will find bikes in that price bracket.

i guess up to the $1000 mark would be ok
i want a dirt bike, a 110cc would be a preference
but i'll take what i can get
i've also got a nitro r/c car (mitsubishi lancer evo IV) if anyone would want to swap :)

JUSY BUY ONE FROM EBAY THERE ARE HEAPS OFF GOOD QUALITY BIKES THERE BUT U NEED 2 KNOW WHAT U WANT AND REASEARCH :)

Latest posts

Back