Mini Motard - Vic titles this weekend - Port Melbourne

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AusJames

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that this weekend is the 2nd round of the Victorian titles for Mini Motard racing. It's a full weekend event at:

Go-Kart Club of Victoria
Todd Road,
Port Melbourne

If anyone is interested in finding out more about this sort of racing, or just want to watch some great on track action come down and check it out!

Saturday afternoon is Open practise from 2pm onwards and Sunday is racing all day from around 10am into the afternoon.

There will also be some of the best Pocketbikes there as well so it should be good.

I'll be there with a City Motorbikes tent and a couple of bikes (Pitpro 125RR and black Motovert prototype) so come and say hi!

James

The Pt Melbourne track is a great spot ,we made the trip over to race there last November ,Great venue,Great people !! I gaurantee if you go and race there you will be impressed and have a Blast ...We certainly did !! [We came back to SA with a few Trophies too !!]

Cheers Brian

Cheers Brian. I haven't raced there before so can't wait to hit the track tomorrow. Everyone raves about how good the track and facilities are, so it's very exciting.

Latest posts

Back