Most expensive accident

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabetica

Reaction score
I just got hit by a Porsche Cayenne. Thankfully me and the bike came out mostly ok. Just a broken mirror and some scratches. I had on some Hornee jeans. Pretty good. Anyway I was wondering what other expensive accidents people have had? Whats the most expensive thing you have ever crashed in to or been hit by?

my most expensive accident was hitting a letter box with my car cost me a whole $10 to fix, lol

you alright? how the car manage to hit ya?

An ambulance ride once cost me about $800 for a short 5 minute drive to the hospital and I didnt even call for them but you dont have a say in it when your unconscious. Im glad I wasnt any further away from the hospital coz that bill was big enough.

Thats why you should always be an ambulance member because you never know when you will need it.

Image77.jpg

this 1 time at band camp

i crashed my cr500 endedup foldin my wrists back so my knuckels touched my forearms

hurt a lil but what reaLY hurt was the 8 months in casts and 12 months rehaB ,being a gyprocker who earns around 2 to 3 k a week was a kick in the ass

insurance for extream sports is a must

BTW my wrists will never be the same again arfter 2 ops and a bone graph ,hence why i ride mini's

broke my leg wakeboarding last summer
$1200 in ambulance fees as the first hospital couldnt fix me it was to bad for them so they had to transfer me...
$16000 in first surgery costs
$37500 for staying in hospital for a month
in for another operation this wednesday who knows how much this one will cost and then having the knee recostruction cause i tore the acl and pcl right off so my leg was bending the wrong way i went into shock and passed out when i first seen it do it when they tried to get me from the boat to the bed thing so yeah knee reco early next year so even more money haha but lucky i have private health fund so all up i have payed roughly $10000 and been off work now for just over 7 months and still got a long time to go......
0h yeah physio is a killer to $65 dollars each visit and 3 days a week for the last 4 and a half months

who ever said water is soft i beg to differ...haha...

Last edited:
plasterer snitchy???? who u work for me dads a plasterer and i work with him sumtimes its a good job i rekon its sweet (plus pays good)

plasterer snitchy???? who u work for me dads a plasterer and i work with him sumtimes its a good job i rekon its sweet (plus pays good)

yea a lowly ol gyprocker ,im a setter i run boxs and stuff ,i subbie for northwest ,working on the new robina town center

yea the pink and puple cast was a bet ,i won the sucker:)

Go the multi color casts. One hand you can get along on. But two casts must be a pain in the #@$#^.

Did you hit something head on?

And as for the next one. That is brutal! Screws and bolts are for bikes and boats and stuff not people ... !!!

Anyways I hope you both heal up all right. Puts my little tap in perspective.

And now I am stuck on the train.

Last edited:
And as for the next one. That is brutal! Screws and bolts are for bikes and boats and stuff not people ... !!!

haha yeah i no im goin into hospital today to get all 10 of the screws out and the plate so will post a pic of the stuff they pull out

Nuts bolts screws..

How did the removal of all those bolts and things go?

yeah im home now i had to stay over night i tell you what im in some pain im spewin though one of the nurses in surgery through the plate out so all i got to keep is the screws i will put a pic of them up tomorrow

Keeping the bullet

They probably have silly health and safety laws about hazardous waste and all that stuff. That sucks. A friend has a blade from a big hand held band saw that almost took his leg off. Has it hanging on the wall still with the denim on it.

Yeah I Filled Out The Form To Say I Wanted All The Stuff But The Nurse Didnt No And Its Not Just A Bin Were It Goes And It Was To Late To Get It Back But Got 9 Of The 10 Screws That Was In Me

Latest posts

Back