Motard at lake side plz help need info

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tman686

Reaction score
Hey guys im sorta new at motard racing ive been to archerfeild but no one shows up then sum one told me about lake side ... I just want to no wat sort motors u guys run out there wat sort of uniforms and stuff

Im just ridin a 125 cc chineese pit bike wif a performce cdi upgrade motor head wif better gearin so not much at all and i only got a motor cross uniform

If sum one can give me sum ideas wat u guys ride out there ill get a upgrade and new uniform and see u guys out there soon

Cheers

Hey,

Lakeside is dead as far as mini-motard goes. I was out there just the other week to get a idea for what kind of bike to buy and there were only two guys there. One on a china bike of some kind and the other on a Crf150r.

I really want to find a track with 15+ guys and have some great minimotard fun

If people put there money ( 25 bucks) where there mouth was and showed up to the Minitard days we wouldn't be in the dilemma we are now. The first one I went to there was 25 + bikes then it was going down and down and down ,

Thats crazy, how can you loose 25+ people. why dont people want to ride anymore? is it the track? money? not enough racing? trophies? what?

I don't know why (I'm out of the loop) for some reason they are only allowed to race there once every 6 weeks!

I don't know why (I'm out of the loop) for some reason they are only allowed to race there once every 6 weeks!

Well that says it all now... WHO in there right mind wants to wait 6 weeks to ride & race.
:flipa:

Not me i can tell you that. I hated that we had to wait four wk at fort..

Well that says it all now... WHO in there right mind wants to wait 6 weeks to ride & race.
:flipa:

Not me i can tell you that. I hated that we had to wait four wk at fort..

why dont you race at fort any more?

Hey,

Lakeside is dead as far as mini-motard goes. I was out there just the other week to get a idea for what kind of bike to buy and there were only two guys there. One on a china bike of some kind and the other on a Crf150r.

I really want to find a track with 15+ guys and have some great minimotard fun
As dead as Archy?!?!?!
There was actually 2 China bikes and 2 Jap bikes that day. So one could actually say it's currently in better shape.
There's also another 2 regular Chinese bike riders who didn't come on that day and another China rider who is rebuilding his ATM.

It's not we are ONLY allowed to race every 6 weeks. It's what the people want, riders would rather have track days over race days, plain and simple.

There's also Willowbank to ride at, which not one Minitard turned up to last time.

As others have touched on. People just need to get their bums on bikes and go to the track instead on whinging that there is no racing, regardless of which track it is.

For the OP. Here is where you can find all the info and dates.

SWS__Lakeside • View forum - SWS Info.

i just looked at the rules and the senior motard open class says;
Chinese Thumper up to 160cc and Japanese 150cc or 85cc 2 stroke
Specs: 4 stroke and 2 stroke bikes acceptable. Lay down engines only in 4 strokes. Unlimited engine modifications.

what the hell, there are no 'lay down' or horizontal Jap engines. in other words you cant run a CRF150R.

Man i didnt know this racing and practice existed!! good stuff. share some pics of the track if you can.

My bad Greeny.

Lay down engine does not apply to Jap bikes. I'll rectify it, cheers.

Latest posts

Back