Motard Project bike MSO SR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Ok so i have a MSO SR with a YX150 & 28mm carby i know have a KLX110 so this little baby dont get much use so im going to turn it into a tard & give these WA race's a go

this is what i have to work with
MSOclean.jpg

besides wheels, where should i start O wise Motard men?

Catch cans,
Axle sliders,
CST, Sava or PMT slicks,
Something to protect your arms legs, bum,chest and back or those inevitable spills on the black stuff.

Other than that its all performance tweaks:thumbup:

yer im real friendly with the boys at sava, i deal with them to get the white walls for my 50, so sava's it will be once i get some wheels

& i will grab a heap of sk8 board wheels

Other than what has already been said....
Bigger frount caliper and disk
Higher gearing maybe
Irk because u want it to rev ;)
Axle sliders
Then start working on your motor getting it fast.

lower seat... that one looks really high.

gpx brakes from dhz work a treat.

If your just wanting to get out on the track and have a go, all you will need is the rims, slicks, catch cans and axle and peg sliders. This will get you on the track, going lap after lap with no worries. No, you wont be up the front battling it out with ringo on KTM, but it will get you going at minimum cost.
If.......... you want to start racing harder with the boys and girls near the front, then start upgrading things like ignitions, rotors, brakes, suspension, bars, seats, pegs, gearing, valves, cams, pistons, carby, airfilter, plastics, exhaust. But just remember, if you suck as a rider none of the mods above will make any difference, as all the races are won into, through and out of the corners, but first you need to aquire the skill to be able to put the bike on the edge under brakes and learn where the edge of grip is so you can turn the bike to its maximum potential.

Thoroughbred race bikes dont need kickstarts :)

nah the engine is coming apart once the SX150 is out of the way

Thoroughbred race bikes dont need kickstarts :)

nah the engine is coming apart once the SX150 is out of the way

Latest posts

Back