Motard Setups & stuff ups

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_crf50_here

Reaction score
SO i'm kinda new to motard - old fart to chinese bikes.

I'm keen to find out what setup you all run. Gearing, wheel size, carbie, head work, IRK, Tyres etc & also the things you have done and afterwoods you've just thought to your self WHY?

Last edited:
soo what pete is trying to say

is

tell me your secrets so i dont get flogged when i race hehehehe

yea yea heard it all b4 hehehe

oi some 1 went over to my track and stuffed up my jumps with a shovel to make them into dirt pushy jumps ,lil pricks

im going over there today to see who turns up ,and who's gunna fix my track ,b4 some snitchy kick ass comes out

lil barstards hehehe

pete i think there older then 12 too so i might need a hand big fella

sweet mate i knew youd no someone who knew someone with contacts

also does this same person have access to pallets ?

i need to make a sign to stop the lil buggers,only problem tho is you will then be banned as u and pallets dont seen to go well together !

cant have some1 doing a burnout on such an important sign now can we

AHHAHHA - i've growed up since then.
bump-stir-shit.jpg

So back on topic (although that sucks Snitchy, especially 'cause I was gonna come and ride with ya one day lol) I've been told 2.15" by 12" rims are the best for mini motard. And having ridden my bike without an IRK and a similar bike with an IRK I would definately say the IRK gives an advantage in motarding, better acceleration.

Hey Snitchy Where Do U Live, I Waz At A Party 1 Time And I Saw A Guy Just Like You, Riding A Pit Bike Into The Ormeau Forest Or Some Trees, Like Near The Iga

Latest posts

Back