Motovert 141cc motor?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
Hey in the 50's brotherhood magazine the motovert add inside the front cover it says there is an optional 141cc outlaw motor available in the motovert pro for $3999

Does anyone have any information on what mods are in these motovert 141cc "outlaw" motors?

Cheers
Mitch

yep the works , inner rotor kit , lightened oil slinger , big cam, 26mm carby, big valves, hardened gears, high comp piston 12:1, great motor really do go well, the only problem i see it is 141cc and as far as i know you can only have 140cc in the outlaw class as i had to change mine from 146cc to 139cc for next season. If there is someone racing in the out law class on here that could clarify this?

Well the guy at the 50shq store said it only has 138cc on the barrel but motovert are advertising it as 141cc, so you think this is a good buy for $4k?

Roost did you get a price on the 12" front wheel for me? and is it with spokes etc? Just email it to me.

Mitch

ive heard they go realllllllyyy hard and its the best 140 u can get but they say its only a 138 but they say its 140

Yeh i wonder how long i'll have to wait if i order one of these beasts in.

Works out to be a really good deal as i was going to purchase the Expert for $3000 and do all this work myself which would've totalled around $4k but for 4k i can get the pro which is a bit better bike overall with the work already done and the pro has a extended 6 month warranty,

Does anybody know what brand motor this 141cc outlaw is based on?

I am pretty certain it is this motor manufactured by www.yxmotorsports.com as a guy on this forum was trying to get a group buy on them and he said that Mojo Australia is the agent for this motor in Australia and that all warranties must be dealt through them.

http://www.yxmotorsports.com/eBusiness/en/product_detail.asp?catalogid=2&productid=59

They say it has 12hp is this at the flywheel ? And is the 9.45hp motovert claim on their stock 125 at the flywheel ? If so this is only a 2.5hp increase with all this work done

AS IVE ALLREADY POSTED here about the Motovert 141cc engine this china motor rips!! They are a Jaling bottom end and a Lifan big valve head with inner rotor, race cam etc. It does say 138 on the barrel but is a true 141cc engine. They sell for $990. Instock now. mayhemminis.com

the only problem i see it is 141cc and as far as i know you can only have 140cc in the outlaw class as i had to change mine from 146cc to 139cc for next season. If there is someone racing in the out law class on here that could clarify this?
down here in tassie,outlaw class has a max of 138cc on paper
but my 140cc gets allowed, the marshal at the track said something about being no more than 10% over max displacment. i emailed M.A and they said outlaw class will cater for up to 161cc with enough interest.
So fellas bore em bigger and the racing will come:D

Latest posts

Back