Mud is fun !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Had a blast today at Pacific park I totally destroyed the lxr she's a mess ... Blew a tyre on the trailer traveling along the m7 that was fun it destroyed the guard a bit and smashed the blinker and bent my tool box ahhhhh well that's life but still had fun

IMAG0122_BURST002_zpse3a961c2.jpg

IMAG0121_BURST002_zpsd05936ab.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M7

Haha. Top stuff nick. Now the crappy part...the cleaning nooooo. Doin what she was designed and built to do, good stuff brother.

Yeah wasn't fun cleaning it mate a washed enough dirt off the thing to make a small veggie patch no joke ...but she's shining again now . Theres no use in having a nice bike if you don't use it brother

Sent from my HTC One M7

If thats the tyre on the front of the trailer then damn she looks bad did it run down to the belt!
How much is it to get into pacific park for the day bud im pretty keen to go up one day.
Can you get a lowered van down to were your at, im sitting on cut in half bump stops so pretty low haha and is there any jumps or say track set out.

no jumps mate you may get ur van down there where they were but there is heaps of parking and its $25 to get in hay nick have you been to appin a mate and i were there today on our full size

If thats the tyre on the front of the trailer then damn she looks bad did it run down to the belt!
How much is it to get into pacific park for the day bud im pretty keen to go up one day.
Can you get a lowered van down to were your at, im sitting on cut in half bump stops so pretty low haha and is there any jumps or say track set out.

It was a retread bud and she failed big time half way up the M7 not a good way to start the day ...
like lets ride said its $25 and no jumps its all flat track but plenty or area to ride its good fun and you will get down there no worries I've seen blokes in lowered maloo utes in there .

no jumps mate you may get ur van down there where they were but there is heaps of parking and its $25 to get in hay nick have you been to appin a mate and i were there today on our full size

never been to appin mate is it decent there ? might have to suss it out .. how much to get in ?

appin is bloody awsum proper mx track it costs $50 a year to become a member and $25 each time you go i took my mate there today and he loved it

Latest posts

Back