MY 125CC DIRT BIKE!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
BOUGHT IT A WHILE AGO NOW ILL POST VIDS SOON 8)
DSC00424.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HOPE U LIKE!! IF U HAVE ANY COMMENTS ABOUT IT PLZ POST, :lol:

ebay

was that off ebay?

coz i think i have seen one like that on ebay!

btw, nice looking bike

yer off ebay most of the bikes off ebay are this style, very nice bike couldnt want more off it. im going riding 2day if it isnt wet ill post some videos 8)

The bike you have is called
AGB 21 Built by apollo. THey are a great bike.We have been importing theis model for 1 year with minimal problems.Apart from a few leaking tank there are no major issues.

The rear spring is a little stiff for my liking although it will come into its own after a while.

YOu should get a Mikuni carb for it. Does a world of good on this model.You might need to change the header pipe$10 but thats about it.
Fantastic bike overall. In my opinion its one of the best bikes you can buy. THe price you bought for is fantastic and is only $100 more than our wholesale.

All the best have heaps of fun
VAdim
Elstar

Post Removed .
I was being a prick...took a couple of days to realise sorry...Thanks Macca

Not nice to to bad mouth People I agree......
I appologise on behalf of the company and me

Cheers Vadim

hey vadim, i think you find the guy at extreme is a licensed dealer and i kmow for a fact you have only just apllied. come mate is not nice to be bad mouthing people. iam not sided to anyone one, but iam sure he is there for the long run ...are you or is it a quick buck mate. i think that the warranty is legal and that we all should be doing as much TOGETHER for the furure of the sport. i know for a fact that he is working at building a better product and addressing the quality control for everyones benifit...are you? :idea:

Macca who are you....? :)

What are we doing for development.

I guess I owe an explanation to the members.

1) 2-4 Flight a year to 10 different manufacturers to develop further reaserch and improove (mostly the dirt bikes and ATV's)

2) For every container we bring in we bring at least 500-2000 parts to support our bikes.

3) We dont sell our bikes on Ebay...Ebay kills the ability improove bikes as .PPL who sell on Ebay have very low overheads. Sell bikes in Boxes(reduces quality control and safety) The low margins meen bike shops cant sell the motorbikes .Meens the parts and support network is smaller.

4)We carry aftersale service. We carry MOTUL oils, Kenda Tires, JT Sprockets,RK Chains, 100 of clutches mounting bolts, Fairing kits,bearing wheelsOEM,Tubes,Chain lubes Martech,Engines 50-250cc,Frames,swing arms and yeah mor more more more....The parts cost us $40,000 but we keep them so we can support our bikes and every other seller who is not commited to the motor bike industry.

5) I ride myself . I have AGB27(Elstar Es125) and a have a Suzuki GSXR600( Yoshimura trioval,DNA Filter, Goodridge lines, Power commander 3)

6) How many other companiese give a 6 months bumper to bumper warranty..Yes on everything. I think that is commitment to you our clients...We back our products.....
I love this industry I ride in this industry........

We are currently not making a profit because it all goes back in to improoving what we do......

I cant proove to you our commitment any more

Thank you
Vadim
Elstar Products

well done vadim, now you get my point for the longevity of import bikes.
do you have jt sprockets in colours and 36-40 rear?

Latest posts

Back