My New Bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie_braah

Reaction score
Hey im looking to buy a new cheap 125cc pitbike/thumpster.
All i can buy brand new in my area is a Elstar, Tty or Orion. Becuase i am not buying of the internet.
I was just wondering if any1 has riden these brand of bikes and i just want to no what one they prefer and if they are any good?

Elstar and orion are basically the same bikes arnt they? What model of those bikes are you looking at? The TTY is basically a Pitpro and with the Lifan 150 motor its not a bad price at $1000 on ebay but how much is the shop near you asking for them?

Buy the 150cc off ebay for $1000 because thats a much better deal for the extra $50 plus postage

99% of people u speak to that ride pittys or minis will buy bikes or parts off the internet its pretty safe but speak to the seller first and if they reply and actually know something about there bikes theyre selling then they are ok but it theyre like tdr or sumthing and dont no dogs from cats dont bother

Pay using Paypal and you will be fully covered if you have any problems with the transaction. You would have to be crazy to get the tty 125cc if you can get the tty 150cc for not much more. The ebay store has a shop front so you know exactly where they are but im not sure if its anywhere near you.

Latest posts

Back