My new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fenton

Reaction score
I got this today, its a 2006 Thumpstar Pro, its second hand but has only been broken in and with about an hours light use, the only things with it are scratches on the bars from tie downs. enjoy :D oh btw I cant use it till christmas lol, i still had a good quick ride round the backyard though :)

Last edited:
Why cant you use it till Christmas? Is it meant to be a gift?

I know how it feels to be overly eager to buy something but I cant help but think there may be some better offers during the xmas season.

Enjoy looking at it for now, anyway. :)

i think Thumpys are way over priced! someone is making a killing thats for sure. especialy when it would cost "them" $800 - $1000 at the most

i think Thumpys are way over priced! someone is making a killing thats for sure. especialy when it would cost "them" $800 - $1000 at the most

Yeh thumpstars are pretty shit compared to what you can buy for the same money, the new price of the bike fenton got is $4k =O they are really taking advantage of their popularity but hey why not, plenty of dumb kids out there that will buy them because they are a "THUMPSTAR" =) Sorry Fenton, i hope i havn't offended you. They are still mad bikes and i'm sure you will have a ball on that thing, just a tad exy.

Last edited:
dont listen to the wankers who knock the thumpstars .they are the best and the only people who knock them are the people who are to tight to buy one and wouldnt know the differance. they may cost more but you get what you pay for.have you ever seen a good proven product sold cheaper or same price as its imitators? has orion or apollo ever won a real title race?ps you can pick up pro hunge25s for $1500 .

Lol pugs, i knock them i am about to spend $3200 on a bike but wouldn't spend anything on a Thumpstar, for the price of a thumpstar you can get a bike that is more than twice as good.

Latest posts

Back