My ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle

Reaction score
Hey folks, just wanted to share some pics of my ride.

It's the latest model stomp KZ (UK) with some ups:
-Zongshen 155ccm
-OKO 28mm Flatside
-Kayaba 36mm USD forks (275mm travel!!)
-UFO plastic kit with Metal mulisha decals
-replaced EVERY single screw with high grade ones
-renthal fatbars
-front fender as rear mudguard, but will be replaced with some kind of flexible plastic matting since it really hepls but looks....... ya know
and a few other minor things and self manufactured parts like new axles, spacers, flange for carb mount, etc...

things to come soon: new akunar cam and valve springs, twin oil coolers, bigger front disc (to fit new fork setup), FRD EZ decomp kit,... and maybe a elka 360mm shock for extended KLX110 swingarms modified to fit the mx-swinger geometry, I hope elka will help me with setup and stuff... the only other company I know of who makes that long minibike shocks is race tech...

Anyway... here the pics

twinwallnkyb2.jpg

mxgear1.jpg

twinwallnkyb3.jpg

mxgear2.jpg

No videos so far, sorry

Last edited:
No afence that guard on the back looks shyt, and the bike needs some more colour not diggin the emo look

you look scary in those shots. like a minibiker Axe murderer.

hahahahaha ...you're kidding me ^^

And yeah, I'll add a bit more red and white to the bike, I just don't like the excessive bright and colourful stuff... an no, I'm really no emo nor some kind of death metal or whatever maniac ^^

Latest posts

Back