!!!! My Sik Pit Bike !!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LivNLo94

Reaction score
IM01683.jpg

IM001679.jpg

IM001681.jpg

im lovin it man..

u race the 50 in stock class or something and how much aud was those sik graphics for the 29

that is sik as i like the sticker kit it sets it off so does the seat looks like a different bike

that's off the hook!

that's it mines get'n a sticker kit & new plastics
Picture082.jpg

nice, i think the taller seat makes a huge differance aswell :D

sik put it in the thread i made, i wana c lots of agb bikes

i have never been a fan of the agb but man yours well its the best one i have seen by far. well done.

That IS the best AGB I've ever seen. I had to look twice to check it was one. Tall seat and graphics makes em look heaps better.

Thank You All, For The Money You Just Can't Beat It. This Thing Looks Killer And With The Mods I Have Done, It Runs Like A Bat Out Of Hell!!!! It Screams And I Just Hang On For My Life, I Love The Smell Of Race Gas Now (VP U-4), It's A Fun Toy! The Only Thing I Wanna Do To It Now Is Maybe Get tfmartin To Hook It Up With A Sweet Sprocket Combo, And Get a Takegawa Kickstart. I'm Looking Into The AHP High Performance Import Cam For A 2hp Bump Or The 140cc Swap, Laters.........

dude i hate sticker kits on my bike...i used to like the bland straight up look

but u have changed my mind...that is soo decent...and i have the prox aswell im gonna start searching

Latest posts

Back