Need advice on Atomik 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xena365

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I need some advice on what sort of bike to buy my 10yr son, looking at the Atomik 125ccbikes on ebay. Hes upgrading from a peewee 50. Are they any good, and low Maintenance or do you get what you pay for? Cheers.

if you think he might want to jump get him a agb-29 (atomic prox) and they have a stronger frame and look heaps better

ive ridden a mso and a prox (agb-29) the mso is rock hard and a 10 year old he aint gonna be heavy hes just gonna bounce the prox is way stronger

how come all over the other threads you been saying agb-29s are the best ya bros got one and now your getting one

anyway were helping this guy not agueing one of the two would be great

Wow, thanks guys, Not sure if my son up to jumping yet, just wants a bike he can keep up with his mates with and have fun. Im a mum on my own so need really low maint. Thanks for your input guys.

yeah mad man is right probably a semi auto would be better for a 10yr

pit pro110 wld probly be the way to go if hes only 10 there small and have power and its semi auto too so he wont need to worry about using the clutch and there good quality bikes have a look into them if ur interested there on ebay they go pretty cheap

Latest posts

Back