New 06 orion, pics, specs thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoolign

Reaction score
Hey guys, just new to this whole thing, just bought a 06 orion Thumpstar, got it last night, had a few runs last night and thismorning, hasnt missed a beat. its got some decent power, gears are a little bit too low, 1st and second gear have heaps of torque but not much speed, rest of the gears fly! anyway heres some pics and some specs

Orion_Green.jpg

Product size: 159x67x100cm
Seat height: 72cm
Engine: 125cc,4 stroke,single cylinder, air cooled
Starting kick start/electric start
Carburetor Size 25mm (MIKUNI)
Muffler (pipe diameter) 18mm
Bore & Stroke 52.4mm x 55.5mm
Tank: 3 Litre
Drive system: chain
Transimmission manual clutch,4 speed
Wheel size: 2.15-14"(F), 2.5-12"(R)
wheel base: 110cm
Ground clearance: 24cm
Brake(Front/Rear): Hydraulic Disc brake( F )
Hydraulic Disc Brake ( R )
Suspension telescopic fork(F),
monoshock( R )
Max. load: 113kgs
Range: 100km
Net Weight: 63kg
Carton Size: 138X43X70cm

paid $700 for it, has upgraded air filter and performance carby, really good bike for the price, it is way ahead of my expectations. if it keeps performing at the level it is at, i would have paid double this price

theyre loads of fun man enjoy it . ive had mine for over 4 or 5 months and its still goin perfectly. not one issue yet . :D

yeah taking it on first offroad run this weekend, cant wait to ride it properly, not just up and down the steet, actually 3 of my mates are buying them too so all four of us should be havin some insane fun in the following weeks

Hey, i have the exact same.. its running like a carm i payed 775$ including shipping, and i just needed 2 buy a rear axle because i screwed up the threading.. i emailed the guy that sent me the bike payed at night part came in the arvo next day.. im heading up to a pleace called Appin its a big dirt bike track (a couple of trackes) actually, i'll have heaps of fun. Orions are a good bike.

Hey got the same bike as you paid some thing like $550 got it at a wicked price they are a insane bike love em good to c alot of people have this bike

Hey hows it going, just wondering, as im a newbi to this, are you getting these bikes off ebay and whats the best option if im looking at spending under 800 doll hairs??

Cheers

this is the bike you want if your spending less than $800, i started with this bike as a newb but now its about time i upgrade to a better bike i should be getting soon. hope it helps

dato

i paid 1100 for mine, i wanted the warrently cause i new i was going to destroy it in 3weeks... after 3weeks needed rebuild new valves all new wiring and new back axle :) after riding big bikes theses things just cant compare hence give the absolute fuck to it. if you buy of ebay you still get the warrenty accept you pay 50%.

Latest posts

Back