new bike wont start!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
bike was working the whole day then it stalled out of nowhere .now when i start it idles for a few seconds and then stalls. if i keep the revs up it stays on, when i let go of throttle it stalls. what could it be need advice asap!! thinking idle needs adjusting.
cheers :?

lol u have 1027 posts i think u know more than me, bike working fine now i turned the idle screw and now its starts fine. gazza do i need 2 change fuel filter and how much are they? 8)

amount of post dont mean much i just pass on what ive learnt and learn new things all the time by peps on this boar and yes that fuel filter must go its the same one as on pocket bikes its no good a half decent fuel filter will cost about $4 for you to have to turn up the idle after a days ride something is going on just keep an eye on how the bike performs

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
bike was working the whole day then it stalled out of nowhere .now when i start it idles for a few seconds and then stalls. if i keep the revs up it stays on, when i let go of throttle it stalls. what could it be need advice asap!! thinking idle needs adjusting.
cheers :?

mate i had exactly the same problem :lol: , i found that setting the idle screw higher helped in the short term, but my bike stopped working a few days later so i had to clean out the carb and buy a new fuel filter.

hope this helps :wink:

btw posts dont mean anything :wink:

u know wot i'm talkin bout gazza :wink: :lol:

Latest posts

Back