New bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hustle

Reaction score
Well i have read some threads and some people say they forgot to remove the breather from the crank case? Do you need to do this on every new bike because i have not removed anything from my bike and have ridden it twice.
Also should i remove the chinese oil that came in the engine of the bike?

yesss u have 2 dont do this stupid mistake, if u leave it closed long enough it will screw your engine, also i do reccomend you drain chinese oil out and put some motul 5100, u dont have 2 though

why would you remove the breather tube from the crankcase on a 4 stroke engine ? 4 strokes love to breath plus they also run better when a breath pipe is fitted to the cylinders head.

RD RACING said:
why would you remove the breather tube from the crankcase on a 4 stroke engine ? 4 strokes love to breath plus they also run better when a breath pipe is fitted to the cylinders head.

The bikes come with a zip tie to keep the crank breather closed whilst in transit to prevent leakage of any oil :D

mine came with a paper clip over the crankcase breather, i ran it for a while with it and my engine was overheating and stalling, not good :oops:

its behind where the ignition key is... its zip tied shut... .cut the ziptie and zip tie it up as high as u can to the frame.

The oil is Canolla Shipping Oil, Using it will make your bike over heat and the gears become very hard and sticky and slip, And the clip over the crank case, if it is not removed a oil rubber seal inside the engine pops off and causes the engine to drip oil, Easy to fix, but a pain if you dont want to..

yeah remove the clip or zip tie mine came with a clip a ran my bike with the standerd oil in it and it was not happy so i change it noticed a huge diffrence

Latest posts

Back