New bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppy

Reaction score
Finally bought a new bike, I won't be jumping off tall buildings with it, just racing my grandson around a paddock. Looks like they bought last years frames and parts. Price was right though.
Be gentle guys. It aint pretty but hopefully it will run.

http://i17.ebayimg.com/03/i/07/ce/9e/34_1_b.JPG

What bike has your grandson got? what motor is that? looks plastic lol

It's a 125 something, no idea what motor.
Looks don't count, (that should be obvious, damn it's ugly) as long as it is fun. Besides that, no bike I have ever owned looked the same after I had it. Always something to change and play with. A weekend with a spraygun can give anything a new look.
Can you get these things to slide? Mono's and jumps are fun but nothing beats getting the rear hanging out in a power slide (I'm an old short circuit rider).
My Grandson has a black 70cc Atomic AGB-21G.
This weekend will be filled with locktite and oil as I check every nut and bolt.
Any recommendations on the oil? Should I warm it up with what it comes with or change to a good oil before I start it?

On my last couple of bikes(both chinese 125s) ive gone for a quick ride probably half hour or so with the china oil still in and then drain it just to get the initial metal filings and crap out before the good stuff goes in

cool. yeah pit bikes are awsum. You should get bro taper bars chunky better tyres. I think now days genrally parents are buying there child chinese bikes instead of japanese bikes. Cheep and go as good for the little blokes lol.

Latest posts

Back